Who we are
Mondi Lodge is a family-owned eco-friendly lodge located on Curaçao with 6 colorful and unique wooden Palapas built on poles. Our Palapas are open-sided cabins, built with air conditioned bedrooms and a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves. Each one has its own characteristics and special features.
Every morning we cater a lovely home made breakfast special to our guests. The breakfast is included in our price and contains fruits from our own garden when available, an extensive menu and unlimited coffee / tea and juices.
The lodge is centrally located with 4 beaches in just a 2 kilometer radius and an easy 10 minute drive from the airport and our colorful capital of Willemstad.
The atmosphere at Mondi Lodge is laid-back, romantic and very private. Serenity is easily found here during the day and night.
The pool and cozy outdoor kitchen with BBQ facilities are at our guests’ disposal at any time.
Mondi Lodge firmly believes in running a business based on integrity
- preserving and respecting its natural surroundings and the environment
- transparency towards our customers
- carrying out a management system built on sustainability while ensuring an ever-growing awareness upon our guests, workers and local community
- maintaining high standards of hospitality with a personal touch and
- carrying out respect for human diversity and expecting our guests to do so too